***Pre-Order Current lead time is 6-8 weeks. ***
Having a 3rd Brake light chase light out on the trail is a necessity. Visibility is crucial whether it’s dust, rain, snow or fog.
- 3D CAD designed from a laser 3d scan, engineered & built for the best fitment, high quality and finish
- No Drilling Required uses factory mounting points
- Third brake lights light up Red when brake is applied.
- Configure based on your needs
- Wire both lights together
- Wire one per switch for chase/reverse, chase/brake, spot/reverse etc.
- Adding a third brake light option will operate the brake light as usual.
- Ships with all required hardware.
- Held on by screws on factory third brake light location and 3M VHB tape
- Add S2 Baja Lights HERE
We have verified fitment with Baja S2's, unfortunately the S1's do not fit the current housing version as the heat sink on the S1 is larger than the S2. The flush mount on the S1 is also taller than on the S2. We are however currently working on another version that will accept three S1's.
With the current configuration of two S2's, you can have a third brake light activate as usual when you depress the brake pedal, you can wire one amber S2 as a chase light and a clear lens S2 as a reverse light that comes on when you engage reverse. You can also swap the lens on a S2 to red and have that come on upon depressing the brake pedal. (BRIGHT brake light)
Per various request, we are currently working on fitment verification for Diode Dynamics ssc1 and ssc2.
- You will have to run your own wires to power the baja lights. The third brake light harness ships for a plug and play solution
For any questions prior to purchase please send us an email.
Shown is a rough prototype of what the final product will look like. If interested please send an email to support@Ics-fab.com to get on the waitlist and be notified as soon as its released.
Each kit includes the following
- 1 Third brake light housing and selected add-ons
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects and workmanship
- California residents WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
The buyer hereby assumes all risks associated with any such modification. ICS Fab will not accept responsibility for personal injury or property damage arising from the failure or incorrect installation of any parts manufactured or sold by ICS Fab.